The Annapolis Royal Lighthouse
242 St. George Street
Annapolis Royal, B0S 1A0 Canada
The Annapolis Lighthouse is in the center of town in Annapolis Royal. It was built to signal the end of navigable water to vessels sailing up the Annapolis River.
The lighthouse was built in 1889 on the water’s edge on St. George Street at the site of the old Government House, which burned down in 1833. It is a white wooden pepper-shaker-style tower standing 8.5 meters tall with a red lantern room and a fixed light.
It has its own Facebook page at